Now that your Aluna device has arrived, you can begin to setup your account. You are just minutes away from your first spirometry blast!
This article is a guide. For full instructions and details about Aluna and its use, please refer to the instructions for use that arrived with your device.
A few things you need before you get started:
- iPhone 6s or newer or an Android phone- See list of compatible Android phones here
- iOS 12 and up or Android 7.1 Nougat or higher
- A wifi connection
- Your Bluetooth on
- Download the Aluna app from either the Google Play or Apple app store.
- When you open the app you will be asked to either create an account or login.
- NOTE: If you purchased Aluna prior to November 24th, you already have an account in our system that was created when you purchased your device. Details about how to proceed are here
Create an account
1. When you open the app, you will land on the screen pictured below. If you have an account, you can login. If you are new to Aluna, then select Create an Account.
2. You will be asked to share your location, which is optional. Note that the iOS screen and the Android screen are slightly different. You will then be asked to connect your device.
3. The remaining steps will take you through setting up your pilot, your medication and phone number (steps A-E below)
4. The final step will ask if you would like to share your information for purposes of research, and that is it, you will be on the welcome page and ready to begin your journey. For help on how to get started with spirometry click here.