There can be a number of reasons you are not receiving email. A few tips for helping you ensure emails you want to receive from us actually show in your inbox:
- You can add our from email address to your address book - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure your spam filters are not marking our mails as spam.
- Some email providers control throughput of email and so it may be a delay in delivery, wait about 24 hours to see if the mail arrives.
- Is your network experiencing delays of any kind?
- On your iPhone, check your mail delivery settings:
- Tap Settings
- Tap Passwords and Accounts
- Tap Fetch New Data at the bottom of the screen
- For each mail account you can adjust how often you receive or fetch new email. We recommend setting fetch to "Automatically"
It could be one or more of these impacting your ability to see mail. If you have checked these items and are still having issues, please chat us in the app or let us know at email@example.com .