If your Aluna stops responding , or you can no longer use it to begin spirometry with the app, check the following:
- Check that Aluna has power. Simply tap on the button on the device. If it is charged, you should see a green light circle. If you don’t see these lights, charge the device by inserting the Micro USB and give it at least 5 minutes to charge.
- Make sure Aluna is not being charged while you attempt to connect.
- If you have more than one Aluna, make sure you aren’t connected to another Aluna - you can only be connected to one at a time.
- Put the device down on a flat surface while calibrating. If you hold the device in your mouth, or if you move the device excessively, this can impact calibration.
- If these other methods don’t work, you can reset Aluna by pressing the button on top of of your Aluna about 10 times. You'll see Aluna light up when the reset is successful.
If you're still having issues after giving these a try, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help get things back on track.