1. Make sure that your Bluetooth is turned on in your iPhone settings.
- Note: After your Bluetooth is turned on, close and reopen the Aluna app.
2. If you're still unable to connect, make sure you aren't connected to another Aluna, or that your Aluna isn't paired with a different pilot.
- Note: Your Aluna can only be paired with one pilot at a time. If you're currently paired to a different Aluna device, reconnect with the device associated with that pilot.
3. If none of the above options work, you can also try to manually reset your Aluna by pressing the button on the Aluna device about 10 times. You'll see the light around the Aluna button flash red when the reset is successful.