1. Make sure that your Bluetooth is turned on in your iPhone settings.
2. If you're still unable to connect: make sure your device is charged. Make sure you're using the device associated to your pilot.
- Note: Make sure you're only trying to connect with one Aluna device at a time.
3. Make sure your phone is not paired with another Bluetooth device, such as headphones/airpods, or a speaker.
4. If none of the above options work, you can also try to manually reset your Aluna by pressing the button on the Aluna device about 10 times. You'll see the light around the Aluna button flash red when the reset is successful.