Here are ways to log events such as asthma attacks and exposure to triggers:
- Begin by opening your Aluna app.
- Once you are on the home screen, tap the “Profile” icon located in the lower left of the tab on the screen.
- Proceed to clicking on the “History” tab.
- You will see a list of your recent logged readings. Click on the date that you would like to add an event to.
- You will see “Daily Timeline” on your screen. Click the “Add Event” button in the bottom middle of your screen.
- Select event type such as medication , attack or trigger. Select the time of the event and enter any notes. Click Save event.