Aluna recommends washing your removable mouthpiece one a week. We want you to treat your device like you would a toothbrush. Please do not share your device with others.
Please follow this step by step process:
1. Remove the mouthpiece from your Aluna device. Press the device down on a firm surface to dislodge the mouthpiece.
2. The removed mouthpiece is the only part that you wash. Once removed, gently wash the mouthpiece with warm soapy water.
3. Shake the mouthpiece vigorously to ensure that there's little or no water stuck on the mesh.
|Water in mesh||No water in mesh|
4. Let the mouthpiece air dry for 1 hour. Make sure there are no water droplets in the mesh before re-inserting your mouthpiece.
5. When re-inserting the mouthpiece, make sure that the mouthpiece rim aligns with the aluna device’s body.