We recommend washing your removable mouthpiece at least once per week! Treat your Aluna device
as you would your toothbrush, please don’t share with other mouths.
1. Remove mouthpiece from the body by pushing on the grilled section on the bottom of the device.
2. Wash only the mouthpiece with warm soapy water.
3. Shake the mouthpiece vigorously to ensure that there's little or no water stuck on the mesh.
|Water in mesh||No water in mesh|
4. Let air dry for at least 1 hour before use.
5. Reinsert mouthpiece into device making sure that there is no gap between the rim and the neck of the device.